Have you submitted yours? Be aware of deadlines:
- 16 January 2014: Deadline for receipt of abstracts
- 30 January 2014: Cancellation of Support Applicants who did not answer
- 04 February 2014: Letter of acceptance
- 12 March 2014: Letter of schedule
- 31 March 2014: Deadline for letters of invitation
- 31 March 2014: Deadline for early registration
Call for abstracts: Soil System Sciences
Chose the session you are interested in and submit your work.
- SSS0 – General Soil Science
- SSS1 – History, Education and Society of Soil Science
- SSS2 – Land Degradation and Soil Conservation
- SSS3 – Soils as a Record of the Past
- SSS4 – Soil Biology, Microbiology and Biodiversity
- SSS5 – Soil Chemistry
- SSS6 – Soil Organic Matter
- SSS7 – Soil Physics
- SSS8 – Soil Pollution and Reclamation
- SSS9 – Soil, Environment and Ecosystem Interactions
- SSS10 – Soils, Forestry and Agriculture
- SSS11 – Soils Statistics and Informatics
- SSS12 – Co-organized sessions
See details for all sessions here.
Letters of invitation
Participants who need to receive an official letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa, to raise travel funds or for administrative purposes should apply for this invitation by 31 March 2014 at the very latest. Requests received later may not be processed by the embassies.
It should be understood, however, that such an invitation is not a commitment on the part of the organisers to provide financial support.
It should be understood that the organisers can only issue an invitation which includes the time of the assembly plus the Saturdays and Sundays directly before and after the conference, respectively.
This post has been published simultaneously at the EGU Blog Network.